Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Camp Updates
by Jay
at 11:32 AM
at 11:32 AM
Hey Guys,
Here are some some updates for the camp.
This Sat, there is NO DARE SERVICE! So don't suddenly turn up there and call me and say "I'm here, where are u?" Instead, there'll be a camp snuggle on L6 at 10:00AM. An sms will be sent out this week from church with further details.
1. Now at the camp snuggle, we'll be given shields to decorate as our 'coat of arms'. So I need you guys to be creative in designing that shield. You can start coming up with ideas already. To give you a heads up, the theme of the camp is 'royal priesthood'. So tie that in in the designs. Kylie, I leave you in charge of that. By in charge, I don't mean Kylie does everything. What I mean is that Kylie will be in charge of getting ideas from all of you. I will provide more details later on.
2. We also need cheers. I suggest everyone starts coming up with cheers and putting them on the blog from now onwards. And I don't wanna see rubbish cheers ok? If I see any rubbish cheers, I'll delete ur blog without hesitation. Dun cry after that.
Ok, I'll keep posting updates on the blog so I suggest you check back everyday.
Cheers, have a blessed day.