Saturday, November 22, 2008
So carrying on...
by Rey, great omnisent guy.
at 5:09 PM

Hey hey Rey e're.
Before I post stuff,
there are things to clarify.

Here goes:
I am 13, its imposssible for me to be a grandpa.
I still think apple isn't gay.
Someone needs to post up the dates of the ej4 briefing etc
And yesterday i wasn't trying to scare you abigal,
I just said " Aye! "
and then wanted to say " the bus come le "
Then before i could say anything else you screamed.
I ain't mean -_-.
Sigh. I scared her the most when i wasen't trying to.

Kay.
So this post is about what Jay said yesterday.
Nope not the topic (And Yes it is cool )
but about him saying we're going dg meeting at my house.
Firstly,
if u come my house, ill probably serve less food.
And Secondly,
We'll have to have it in the third floor,
cos my sis & family will be home,
and i don't want them getting annoyed by the noise.
But on the bright side,
my parents allowed le.
Cos I forced them to.
Btw, Jay please tell me more details.
And kylie, please put some kind of song thing playlist thing for us kay?
Your Randomly,
-Rey-
P.S.
REMEMBER. NO MCSPICIES FOR JASPER.