Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesdays with Celine (or is it Thursday?) :X
by CELINE
at 12:12 PM
at 12:12 PM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. CELINE IS BACK FROM CAMP.
OMGOMGOGMGOMOGMGMOGMOGMOGM (OMG=OHMYGREEN) KYLIE YOU MISSED OUT ON THE GOOD MOVIESSS. WE WATCHED
RESIDENT EVIL
Hahaha. Anyways! We watched the 1st, 2nd, 3rd one in a row. Very shiok leh. It was full of zombies and I kept squealing and laughing everytime a zombie popped out of nowhere. Anyhow, THE MOVIE WAS DARN COOL. *whispers* Even though the movie is NC16, I think I wana watch it again! YOU DID NOT HEAR ANYTHING! Hahahaha. But seriously, it was kindah lonely cause the people who went for the camp weren't really the people I hung out with. So yeah. Kylie pangseh me :( lalalalal. On Tuesday, we went dragon-boating. Nothing much. 'Cept the water kept going into my eyes. Hmm. Okay.
TIME FOR RANDOMNESS!
Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go
Today, in a blink of an eye, I'm holding on to something and I do not know why I tried.
HOHOHO. It's Thunder by Boys Like Girls. I dono why I can't get the song outta my head.
Lalalaala. I'm really bored. Btw, I like the Orange Crush cheer from Abbster :D Hahahha
CELINE
WUZ
HEREEEEEE