Tuesday, November 18, 2008
WEDNESDAYS WITH CELINE.
by CELINE
at 11:12 PM

I shall blog weekly about random stuff! :D HAHAHAAH. Okay. I know its still early. But Wednesday is coming soon. Lalala. Anyways. I have stuff to rant about!

No.1 on the list today is.

WHO IN THE WORLD ARGUES WITH THEIR FRIEND ABOUT WHO SHOULD CALL WHO?!

I MEAN LIKE, IT'S MY FRIEND'S TURN TO CALL ME AND HE INSISTS THAT I CALL HIM. IT'S NOT FAIRRRRR. Yeah! And worst of all, I used up 11 smses just arguing about that. Its ridiculous I tell you. 

Well that aside, the second thing is WHY DO SOME PEOPLE HAVE SO MANY MSN ACCOUNTS. I HAVE THIS FRIEND WHO HAS LIKE FIVE. ITS NUTS. (Not that I don't. :X) But still five is ALOT I tell you.

Lastly, it's the homework. I tell you ah, it's doing my head in. I'm half dead. I mean, I haven't even started on it. I have tons. So dead. Yet, I keep playing maple like some no-lifer. Really. I think I seriously have nothing else to do. Okay hahaha. I think I'm really bored now. Are you really gona watch Madagascar? Cause I think I'm going to watch it tmo. :O

CELINE

WUZ

HEREEEEEEEE. xP