Wednesday, December 24, 2008
ABBY!
by CELINE
at 5:16 PM

I totally agree with Jasper. Give ALL your problems to God. He can handle it. & about studies, screw it. Everyone hates it. Abby, your life DOESN'T suck. I lost my "bestfriend" as well. Probably in worse way than yours. Hah. Its horrible, but you have to bear with it. Its okay. THEN WE CAN BE BESTFRIENDS! :D YAYYER! & hey, 2008 ain't a bad year. It's only cause you think of all the negative things. I mean, if you actually recall all the good times, EJ4, Connect, those bonding stuff with our DG & maybe that expensive pair of shoes you managed to convince your mama to buy for you(or something like that, you know what I mean) then HEY! It's not so bad. And maybe, those bad things that DID happen, take it as an experience; a lesson. Learn from it. Then you'll just recall the situation and go, "DANG! I was so careless." & you'll come out from it as a more sensible person. What doesn't kill us makes us smarter, better, faster & STRONGER. Who says nobody listens and is there when you need us? I'm here. I'm always here! Maybe cause I'm too small or whatever. (Yes Rey, for once I agree with you) But I'm letting you know I'm right left here. Imma gona go now, I needa defrag my tabsy cause its getting slow. YAYYER,MY UNCLE'S HELPING ME. SEE YAH ABBY.

WE ALL LUBLUBLUBCHOOOOOOOO

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo (extras this time :D)

Celine