Wednesday, December 31, 2008
CELINE'S NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!
by CELINE
at 5:53 PM

Hahahaha. First things first, CELINE IS SICK D:. Watch out! I might puke on yoo! Ahahah. Joking :D Anyways hmmm. Here are my new year resolutions:

1. Since I've been so lazy, I have decided to study for streaming this coming 2009. (I have never studied before o.o)

2. Maybe I should pay more attention in class instead of daydreaming

3. I'll be nicer to my parents.

4. I'll stop being such a computer addict.

5. Spend less.

6. Walk closer with God

7. Stop being such a spoilt brat

8. Stop ignoring my alarm in the morning

9. Eat more healthy food

10. Get 1st place in canoeing championship

uhm uhm uhm... What else... Ahh. my headache D: I think I'm going to sleep again. Hahahaha. I've been in my jammies all day! :D NIGHT NIGHT ALL! 

PS: JASPER NEEDS A NEW WARDROBE. AHAH. I WILL BE THE FIRST TO REVAMP IT!

PPS: Ohnoes, my head D:

PPPS: GAH!