at 9:37 PM
HELLO DEARIES. I HAVENT BLOGED IN A LONG TIME! HAHAHAHA. I was supposed to blog on Tueday. I'm sorreh :D Wel anyways, in regard to Kylie's demand for a grocery list, I SHALL WRITE ONE! Here I go (:
1. Toilet roll (kidding)
2. Bread rolls (okay, kidding, im getting caught up with the roll thing)
3. Some sweet stuff so I can get sugar rush! :D (not kidding)
4. MARSHMALLOWS!
5. SOME SERIOUSLY JUNKISH FOOOOOOOOOD.
6. Underwears in case we dont have enough (i'm KIDDING)
7. A horse. (it will be cool right? I mean like, a knight on a horse, royalty, geddit.)
8. Photo frames to keep our photos of our mamas in case we start missing them.
9. Okay, maybe i wasnt kidding about the toilet roll. We need it. Esp in the toilet. AND to cover up our phones in case we get caught. Nobody would wana toilet roll. Right? I mean left?
10. Something odd.
11. Anything that taste good. I dont care if its your grandmama's slippers.
hmmm. I cant think of anything else :D
Note to readers:
WARNING
This list was created out of Celine's randomness. Please do not try to reanact or recreate any of this. Do not try this at home. If you do happen to swallow your grandmama's slippers, have a nice weekend and consult your doctor on Monday.
P.S I love you guys :D