Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Goodbye 2008... Heavenooooooooooooo 2009!!!!
by Jay
at 11:48 AM

Oh my gosh! I forgot I looked like that, and not so long ago also,
cause I only cut my hair in October... When bowl-haired Rey
laughed at me...

And Ervin...........
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah
Look so keute, Like a fat hamster!

Anyway, its the end of a really great year. You guys have completed
1 year already in Dare and it would be good to do some reflecting on
your own. (Not a sad one lah, just a meaningful time of reflection)
and see how far you guys have come thus far. Think about your life
and then think of the DG and how we've grown. Then take some time
to pen your thoughts (you can blog about it if you want) and then ask
yourself what you wanna see (or what you expect) this coming year.
This doesn't have to be long, a short 30 mins will do. Then take some
time and thank God for whatever you wanna thank Him for.

For me, everything I dreamed this DG would be, has come to pass.
This means that I now need to dream new things for us to get to.
In the next few days, I will reveal my heart for the DG this coming year.
It's gonna be exciting! (I would also like to know what your thoughts for
DG are for this year)

I just want to say thank you to each and every single one of you in
DG. All of you have made this a great DG and I am proud to be your DGL
(very proud indeed). All of you have done well this year and I have seen
many of you grow this year. I hope you have seen it too. But knowing
God, He just makes each year better than the last, so expect an even
better year. This is the "Acceptable Year of the Lord"

PS: Jordan, dun start taking suppliments at such a young age.
PSS: Jasper, time for new shoes, and I mean shoes
(or else we'll buy u one for ur birthday n make u wear it!)
PSSS: Ervin..... Buaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaahah