Saturday, December 13, 2008

by CELINE
at 8:33 AM

HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO. Eh, no. Actually it's, GOOOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGGGG! HAHAHAHAHAHHA
YOU KNOW YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
I SLEPT FROM 4.30 TILL 7.40 PLUS THIS MORNING!
OMG I HAVE NEVER FELT SO SHIORRRRRK IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
Walalalalal. I even skipped dinner. Hahahaha. Yesterday I went back to school to buy books. Wha. Now, I'm really hungry. But whatever. I'm always hungry. Lalalalala. I just realised Ephraim looks really emo in the pictures. EPHRAIM WHY YOU SO EMOOOOO! Emo sucks. Well anyways.... Erererererer. Who's going for da connect 08 thingie? I WANA GO. I miss my XBOX. I wana play haloooooooo. Haahahaha. I can't think of anything random and funny but there's this really retarded picture I saw on www.engrish.com I was laughing my poor little butt off. IT WAS SO DARN FUNNY. HAHAHAAH (btw, I didn't use damn) HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH. Okay, I'm going to find something to eat. So see yah babiessss (: