Monday, December 15, 2008

by Amandaaaaa!
at 2:14 PM

Hello:D i had a great time mass convering with DG.
I posted this in my blog.
Happy reading:D


YOYO!
Hahahaha had a WONDERFUL mass conversation:D
With Kylie, Abby, Ervin and WenYi(but the last two went off)
We suddenly talk about powerpuffgirls:D
Cause i was MOJO JOJO:D
Then Kylie said, " I want to be Raven."
I was like Thats so Raven that Raven.
She was like, "No, from teentitans."
-.-lll
Then after that i suddenly remembered that ERVIN looks like Beast Boy:D
hahhahahha.
Then he became Beast Boy.
I smsed Ervin and he said Josiah looks like ROBIN because of his spikey hair!
So Josiah became ROBIN.
I wanted to become Star Fire.
So i became Star Fire:D
Abby began to be Terra(the girl who became bad)
and guess what?
JORDAN BECAME CYBORG:D
haaahahahhah:D
suits him eh?
But then all the teasing came.
Cause STARFIRE (in the show) LIKES ROBIN.
[which i dont]
So then all of them tease me-.-
esp. ERVIN.
little did he know that BEASTBOY LIKES RAVEN.
So the joke was turned on him:D
hahahaha.
Mass convering with DG is damn fun:D
I am going to post this on the DG blog:D


HAHAHAHAH lols. i know this is not relevant, but i am kinda bored.
so excuse me for my randomness:D
ps. There is a photo of Raven and Beast Boy kissing:D
Later i will post it;D