Sunday, December 14, 2008
arigatou everyone:D
by Amandaaaaa!
at 12:43 PM
at 12:43 PM
[kylie]
THIS IS KYLIE:D
AMANDA IS HIGH ON ESTASY AGAIN SO PLEASE PRAY FOR HER.
THANK YOU. :)
[/kylie]
Hello:D
I want to thank everyone also! hahaha
THANK YOU EVERYONE.
Thanks Abby for putting the songs in the blog:D
I have grown closer to God in the camp!
And i found that i changed.
I think that the change is good.
I used to be obsessed with some random people.
But now i guess i am putting them aside.
And making way for God!
I am glad that i went to this camp!
I had SO MUCH FUN!
Thanks everyone:D
Anyone going to Connect 8?
My eldest son, Ervin is not going!
D:< He is going to HongKong
From Tomorrow-Friday
Never bring his mother to go!
But he going to DareBash.
Kylie likes Ervin:D
She is going to be my daughter-in-law! I cant wait!:D
I am an evil mum:D
ps. if you dont know, Ervin is my "eldest son"
My second son is Jordan..
My cousin and son.
Weird right?
hahaha bye:D
psps. there is NO DAD(: