Thursday, December 18, 2008

by DG Admin
at 2:42 PM

Hey Kylie, I'm sure you can complete all your homework in time, you will just somehow find the strength to do it. But just don't freak out and keep your cool k? Haha. I know sometimes it's hard to find help in God at times like this, but sometimes just stoning for a few minutes can help you realise stuff that you may not know or is oblivious about. Just take it one step at a time. Yeah I agree with what Abi said also. Annoint your grandmother. You can just give her a great big hug to make her feel happy and hippy. Like y'know tell her you love her, maybe she will feel happier and in a better mood and eat? Yeah we will try to help you with your homework. Bring it to DARE okay? We will try with all our might to help you!! :)

This helped me during PSLE period where I wanted to rot one corner.

"'Fear not for I am with you;
Be not dismayed for I am your God.
I will strengthen you.
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 "


And don't forget we will always be there for you. ( :
LUFF YOUU!! (L)
-Krista