Friday, December 12, 2008
I AM BACK!
by Amandaaaaa!
at 1:41 PM
at 1:41 PM
hello guys!
I AM BACK FROM CAMP!
hahahah it was quite awesome, actually;D
hahahhaha;D Had alot of fun jumping in praise & worship(:
The games for the second day made us very dirty, sweaty.. you know..
But it was still fun.
The food was not very... very.. very.. appealing): it is edible but not entirely YUMMY.
For the finalle night, all of us dressed up as greeks.
Erm, it was kinda weird..
And for the last night, we stayed up very late.
It was quite boring at night as some of us dont know what to play.
But we still slept quite late.
When we woke up today, we felt very tired as we did not have much sleep at night.
But it was okay, i guess.
I think all of us is going to sleep now:D
Oyasuminasai(Good Night) people!