Monday, December 1, 2008
abbster is back again
by abby☆
at 10:06 AM

i just edited the profile and 'HELLO!' collum.

hmm,
i'm bored so....

our DG is D/G
but why can't it be D\G?
why must it be D/G
do you realise that our DG is the only one with a '/' in it.
lets say for DJ
its D/J
but its just DJ.
hiahhh
maybe because the leaders know that we're so special,
we're so unique!
so we must have a '/'

hahaha.
lame theory.
i'm so bored....

HAHAHAHAHA!
I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING SO LAMEEE

"hey! what's the name of your DG?"
"erm, it D "slash"( / ) G"
"huh?! what's up with the SLASH(/)?"
"OHH! that's because Jesus got Slashed(whipped) before he went on the cross"
"ohh! i see!"

hahahahaha!
i told you it was lameeee
HAHAHHAHAHAHA!
HMM,
LET'S SEE WHAT I CAN THINK OF....

*thinking*

OHH!
I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!


I love you,
you love me,
we have one big Daddy G,
with a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you,
won't you say that he is true?

(obviously, sung in th 'I Love You' tune)

hahahahaha!

okay,
i will think of something else.


guess what,
i left this here.
thinking.
and the i rmb.
and its like 1040 now.
hahhaahhaha!
okay,
can't think ofanything else