Wednesday, December 31, 2008

by DG Admin
at 11:35 PM

I think this year has been so awesome. Camp changed my life. Ha. I hope next year will be even better. And it WILL be!! :D
2009 Resolutions:

1) Get good results.
2) Don't draw/talk/dream/sleep during class!!!!
3) Become closer to flenzxszx!!
4) Stronger relationship with God (talk to him everynight haha)
5) Get my DSLR buy then
6) Slim down (haha)
7) Chill
8) Be thankful about what I have
9) Don't be to spendthrift!!! HAHA
10) Don't be too addicted to the computer+blogging+facebooking etc etc
11) Exercise every week!!!
12) Be more kind and friendlier!!! :D
13) Made in God's image only. : )
14) More faith!!!!!!!!!! AMENAMENAMEN!!!!!!

OKAY 10 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION I HOPE I CAN KEEP!!!! :D YEAH AMEN. WHOO
OH NO IM HIGHHHH!!! NEED COFFEEE SOMBADY BUY ME STARBUCKS!!! HAHAHHA

KRISTAAAAAAAAAA

HAPPY NEW YEARSSSSSSS!! :DD