Wednesday, December 31, 2008
kylie reflects :)
by Kylie
at 7:58 PM

yayz.

it's 3.58pm now as i'm typing this.
let's see how long i'm gonna take to finish this up!
hahaha.

okays, i shall reflect on my life.
but first i shall finish my milo!
HOHOHO.

okays, done. :)
kays, let's see...

This year has been a pretty rough year for me.
So many things happened this year in such a short period of time! ):
Had many ups and downs,
and challenges too this year!
Though going through challenges isn't exactly a fun thing, but God puts us through tests and challenges to help us grow stronger right? :D
I guess I've learnt a lot of things this year :)
I've learnt how making the wrong descisions can have terrible consequences, learnt how to manage my my time (thanks to Jay! :D), how Daddy God has planned everything in my life for me already, so i need not worry about stuff! :D
Okay, I think I've really learnt a lot and matured a lot in my thinking this year because I've been able to catch what the Pastors have been preaching (unlike last year, I used to stone or else sleep during service :X)
I feel that God has really shown me how much he loves me this year through all the things that has happened to me this year.

Alright, hahahahas.
Our DG has really grown up a lot!
We've grown closer to each other, and more united! :D
I feel that every one of us have really grown maturer in our thinking, and closer to God too, haven't we? :D
hoho, we should have more outing and bonding time together.
hahahahahs.

okays, my new year resolution.
since we're all turning 14 next year i shall list 14 things i want for next year!

1. I WILL GROW TALLER BY 10CM OR SO IN 2009. AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN! 7 amens :D the number of perfection, see how much I've learnt from church? :D
2. For Jay to get married so we can attend his wedding! hoho, attending weddings are so fun. Must put us, your beloved Daddy-G darlings at the frontfrontfront tables near you :D

3. To not be a spaz, you have no idea how many times i've fallen down this year, especially in school, at the twirling stairs. -.-
4. To be able to go for DG meetings more often.
5. To be able to cope with school stuff.
6. MORE BONDING TIME TOGETHER AS A DG.
7. DG Hoodie.

8. Save up more money for shopping $_$

9. To get to know my own classmates better (those that i'm not very close with :O)
10. MORE DARE EVENTS (LIKE CAMPS)
11. grow stronger physically & mentally.

12. To survive 2009
13. To be able to manage my time better
14. To spend more time with God.


YAYZ,
see, my new years resolutions are all realistic.
HOHO.

and I believe that all these things will come to past.
so,
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!
ten amens! :D ten speaks of a whole!
so...
idk.
HAHA.
this is retarded.
oh, and guess what time it is now? :D

7:50PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
OMG.
LOL.

i'm typing this in notepad now.
so i shall copy and paste all this into the the post.

oooo, a minute just passed.
it's 7:51PM now :D

hehehehehe.

ohyeah, and the dg hoodie.
we're sticking to black right?
then the designs how?
Krista's?
or Celine's one (without the flower)

hmm, i thought we were going to get Josiah to design, i heard his art is goooood :D
lol.

alright, i shall end here.
byebye :D

ps: Happy New Year!
pps:i love all of you :D
ppps: I'm thirsty.
pppps: it's 7:57PM now! :O
ppppps: 7:59PM! XD