Sunday, December 7, 2008
Hokey Cokey Song
by abby☆
at 12:21 AM
at 12:21 AM
[edit]
i just realised that the lyrics of the song are like wrong.
oh wells.
as long if you get the point
then it's okay
[/edit]
lalalalala!
hmm,
Jay,
when you typed
"DGoreans"
at first when i saw it i thought it was Gorilla.
hahahaha
i'm so lame.
i'm getting abit of Jay's lameness now...
and i was wondering.
don't those DGLs who are working have to take leave?
so Jay,
did you take leave for the camp?
but then,
won't you have to catch up on alot when you're back in the office.
hiahhh.
oh wells,
Daddy God will bless ya!
guess what,
at camp,
i'm going to open the guy's bunk
and put my left leg in (reminds me of the song)
"I put my right arm in
I right arm out
I right arm in and I shake it all about
I do the hokey cokey And I turn around
That's what it's all about ... Hey!
Chorus
I put my left arm in
I left arm out
I left arm in and I shake it all about etc.
Chorus
I put my right leg in
I put my left leg in
I put my head right in
I put my whole self in"
i copied it from google.
hahahah.
obviously i won't do the last line.
hahahahaha!
hmm,
okay
i'm lazy to thinking of what else to blog about.
tata for now!