Monday, December 22, 2008
not to fear, abbyster is here!
by abby☆
at 11:41 PM
at 11:41 PM
for the title,
i had to put 'abbyster'
because with the 'y' there won't be enough syllbus.
hmm,
JASPER IS MEAN!
HE CALLED ME LAME!
I DON'T FRIEND HIM LIAOOOO!
HE IS SO MEAN.
ALWAYS BULLY ME.
I DON'T FRIEND HIM ANYMORE.
AT CONNECT,
I PLAYING WITH HIS PSP
THEN HE KEEP PINCHING MY KNEE.
UNTIL I GOT 'MOSQUITO BITES'
SEE HE'S EVIL
AND HE ENJOYED WATCHING ME SUFFER.
HE WAS LAUGHING WHEN HE WAS PINCHING ME.
HE IS SADISTIC I TELL YOU!
SADISTIC!!!
and now he calls me lame?!
rawrr jasper rawrrrrrrrrr!
RAWRRRRRR!
HMPH!
don't want to blog about you anymore...
i shall blog about tmr!
going to watch movie with some of your guys tmr.
actually all of you and some DYDX ppl!
hahahahah!
watching YesMan at 11.40
yes i know its early.
and Twilight at 3.55
lalalalala!
can't wait.
BTW OUR DG IS THE AWESOMEST EVER!
hahaha!
and for twilight because we have 14 people.
and we all cant fit into one row,
so i split.
i was thinking of guys and girls
but i rmb what jay said during out mass convo
then i decided.
DG sit in one row. 9 of us
and DYDX sit in another row.
5 of them
but i put ephriam with DYDX cos he's not really close to us and i think he'd rather sit with Joash
so its 8 at the top, 6 in the lower row!
hahaha!
see i so smart.
put out awesome ppl row at the row above DYDX ppl
not that they aren't awesome.
its just that we are awesomer!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
all the tickets cost $172.50
HAHAHHAHAHA!
okay,
i'm done blogging
PS. jasper is a sadistically evil small giraffe.
PPS.MUHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!