Wednesday, December 31, 2008

by Amandaaaaa!
at 2:26 PM

Quote from Jay:
Anyway, its the end of a really great year. You guys have completed 1 year already in Dare and it would be good to do some reflecting on your own. (Not a sad one lah, just a meaningful time of reflection)and see how far you guys have come thus far. Think about your life and then think of the DG and how we've grown. Then take some time to pen your thoughts (you can blog about it if you want) and then ask yourself what you wanna see (or what you expect) this coming year.This doesn't have to be long, a short 30 mins will do. Then take sometime and thank God for whatever you wanna thank Him for.


I am going to blog about what Jay said.
hmmmm. i think I have learnt not go get carried away with stuff.
I have learnt alittle on how to control myself before its too late.
I have grown closer to you guys and i am really thankful for God for my good friends in D/G.
Thanks alot guys, you guys always put a smile to my face. :D
I have grown closer to God also, after the meaningful camp.
I talk to Him more now.
I understand the people in this DG more..
And i can talk to them about whatever that happened.
I thank god for such a wonderful DG. AMENNNNN~~~


i want to see some improvement in my school work.
I am going to study hard, so i wont be online that much..
I want to make next year a fruitful and a happy year for me.
I expect Ej5 to come soon!!!! HAHAHAHHA:D
I want all of us to grow closer and become a UNITED DG!!!!
And we will OUTSHINE the other DG!
AMEN AMEN AMEN! AMEN AMEN AMEN!
hahahahahahaha.


And i want to thank God for making my life this way.
Thank God for putting me into an AWESOME, BESTEST DG EVER!
Okay, i will stop here. FOR NOW.


-Amanda.


ps. jasper is going to get shoes?
HAHAHAHAHA.