Monday, December 15, 2008
Some Guidelines
by Jay
at 11:46 PM
at 11:46 PM
Hello Dearest Beloveds,
I see some bantering going on on the blog so let me set some house rules so there's no issues whatsoever k? This is to make sure that we don't offend anyone and we don't go too far in our posts. After all, this is a DG blog and it belongs to everyone, not just one or two people. As such, we need to make sure we're not stepping on each others toes.
1. Teasing: I don't mind a fair amount of teasing, but sometimes, teasing can take its toll on the person being teased. I once told a teacher off cause my friends said I was her pet. Not that I minded being her pet, but the teasing was just too much for me. Also, when you tease someone in person, the tease ends there, but when you write about it (or put it in picture form for that matter) it remains there is becomes something more than just a tease. It becomes a joke and nobody likes being a butt of a joke for too long. I believe that everyone should be a good sport and take a joke for a while. But when it goes too far, lets take a step back ok? No prob teasing and joking, just not too far.
2. We can post whatever we want, not just stuff on about God, its like a coffee place where we all can chill out and hang around. But also like a coffee house, we need to respect that there are others there. If we make too much noise, we disturb the other people and they get frustrated. So lets be fair and you CAN talk about anything you want to, but not too much of just anything ok? I mean Abby likening people to the teen titans is one thing, but pics of the teen titans is another.
Feel free to blog whatever you wish, but remember, this blog includes everyone. So show some love people!
Hahaha, have fun! :)
PS: Love you guys
PSS: Couldn't help it.
PSSS: Ok, going now.