Wednesday, December 24, 2008
something
by Amandaaaaa!
at 9:20 PM
at 9:20 PM
200th post.
I think its great that we are able to spill everything here.
Its a good way to let it all out,
And to be able to be comforted by everyone makes you feel better.
I have grown closer to our DG.
Its good and we will BOND like as if we have known each other since young.
Its good that God has made us closer in a good way.
hmmmmmm.. i cant write here my main problem
Because i dont think its a good idea.
People might mistake me for wanting attention.
But there is this emptyness in me.
Maybe you might think that i am selfish for not telling.
But i really cant.
REALLY.
I dont think you understand so you might think badly of me
But i dont really care.
I think i am going to give my problem to God.
And hope he can help me.
For now, i want to put everything aside.
All the unhappyness and stuff.
And look towards all the good things in life.
For abby, i cant say that my life is perfect too.
My family is not happy go lucky all the time,
And we still fight when we are in a bad mood.
But the reason we are still a family is because of..
LOVE.
My family love each other,
thats why even though there are many problems,
We still are one.
I believe your family is like that too.
Maybe you dont know it.
but i know you will find the love soon.
For everything else,
look on the bright side of everything.
Why dwell on the dark side?
Sometimes, when i am down,
I always look on the bright side.
Like your best friend left you.
Thats good, cause you now know that she is not a good friend.
The sooner you know it, the better!
And you can find another,
She is not the only best friend in the world..
And maybe the "new" best friend is better?
You can be dependant on us,
We dont mind.
We will help you build your confidence up,
Make you strong like a wall,
So you will never fall down again.
Believe in the word of God.
And push everything aside.
I know its not that easy.
But you must have FAITH.
And persever all the way.
Then, one day,
YOU WILL SUCCEED.