Saturday, January 17, 2009
ABBY IS MEAN!!!!
by DG Admin
at 8:48 PM

HELLO ME IS KRISTAAAAA! TODAY WAS SO FUN. I had choir in the morning,
I audition and my voice was cracking, breaking and going off tune at every note.
I was super paiseh and nervous cos had to audition in front of EVERYBODY. T.T
So anyway, I AM BLOGGING LIKE THIS CAUSE ABBY IS FORCING ME TO PRESS ENTER EVERY TIME!!
HAHA

And stewpwid jasper keep on kicking my feet and abby's. So irritating. Haha.
I dunno what to blog about but I havent blog for very long... zzzzz.

ANYWAY, I am at aboby's house sleeping over hahaha. Now we are like doing nothing.
She is staring at me blogging omg that skinny freak!!! : O

WE ARE LISTENING TO HERO-MARIAH CAREY IT ROXXXXXXXX!!!

abby is here.
hiahh,
noob krista got nothing to blog about.
hahahahha!
she is on my cross trainer now,
entertaining herself.
CHEAP THRILL!
CHEAP THRILL

--------------------------------------
Zzzz abby... I dislike abby... Abby is going crazy, she is showing me how to take out venom from the snake... with the ee-oo donkey i gave her for her bday......... I feel so hurt.... SOBSOBSOB!!!!!
SHE SO STUPID!!!!
SHE DUNNO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE.....
BETWEEN A FREAKING SNAKE...
AND A DONKEYY!!!!!!!!
OMG!
Weird skinny person/monster..
AND THE WORST PART IS.................
...............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
.........
...........
.............
...............
..................
.......................
............................
...................................
.........................................................................

SHE NAMED THE DONKEY KRISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: <<
ARGH JAY MUST HELP ME OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! D:
SOBSOBSOB
byebye i want abby to give me clothes so i can go bathe. but she ignore me.....
i going to cry now byebye
krista