at 5:31 PM
HEYYA MY DEARDEARDEARDEAREST PEOPLE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG THIS WEEK WAS MADNESS. I ALMOST DIED. WELL, ACTUALLY I'M HALF DEAD. HAHAHAAHAH. I FEEL HAPPY. I DON'T KNOW WHY. I LUB SCHOOL! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I DID THIS WHOLE WEEK! HERE I GO~
Monday
I was supposed to come early and put up canoeing posters with my best galfran, who is canoeing captain(& i'm vice :D) around the entire school; but surprise surprise! I spent too much time adjusting my uniform so I was quite late. Like I reached school around 7.. plus..? Hahahah. Anyways. Had assembly. You know, this year, I'm like UBER DUBER lucky so far 'cause I haven't been caught for my hair or skirt or blouse, whatever. Sooo yeah. Had spot check! & I didn't get caught! :D Yayyerrrrr. Ohkay. So I sat like at the right corner at the back of the class with this other girl. Her best friend didn't come to school for the first few days so I had the priviledge to sit there and eat lostah rubbish without any teacher seeing me during class. (:
Tuesday
I realised that I actually lost my tie so I had to borrow from my friend for afternoon assembly. Was walking around the stupid classroom as per usual and kaypoh-ing my other classmates. Hahahah. Kept eating tic-tac during Chinese to keep myself awake. Then I was writing a letter to my junior halfway during chinese and talking very loudly to my temporary desk partner so my teacher called my chinese name and said something very sarcastic. But whatever. She sucks. Oh- in the end, we didn't have afternoon assembly so we had class interaction. It sucked. I was doing my math holiday assignment during that time. Stayed back & skipped training cause I had house comm stuff to do like the bloody noticeboard.
Wednesday
I can't remember what I did on Wednesday... Hmm. I think my desk partner's friend came back to school that day so I was left with the seat in front with my tall and awesome friend. Hahaha. Then there was Science lesson. I kept daydreaming (ohnoes, I already broke my new year's resolution!) & MrGoh kept asking me, "YOU GODDIT?!" & I kept nodding my head. I think I looked like those figurines you put in your car. Yeah. Went to parkway with my best galfran (also in house comm :D) to buy materials for the dang noticeboard. I saw her so called "boyfran". She says he's cute. I think he looks like crap. Well, everyone says I have high expectations. Hahaha
Thursday
My deskpartner was sick. I had to sit alone in front. Hahaha. MrGoh didn't come so we had 3 free periods. I ate cornflakes. Then my ex-desk partner saw me from across the classroom and told me "Wha! Celine ah! Eat in class everytime!" I just smiled at her. A really sarcastic one. Hahahah. I was hungry what! Oh yeah, stayed back till 6 to do the dang noticeboard. So dang tired.
Friday
There was dedication ceremony. Some school tradition. Hahaha. I wanted to sleep throughout the entire thing but I was standing all the time. Finally decided to sleep while standing. My wonderful idea didn't work. Was being retarded in class that day, running around as per usual. Went for training and almost capsized. Hahahahaha. Well, then after training, I came rushing to DG! :D:D:D:D:D:D Surprisingly, I didn't feel tired. I was quite hyper when I saw the pool/table tennis table. IT WAS AWESOME. Aha. I wanted to do my homework but I kept getting distracted by stuff, stuff and more stuff. Well anyways, Josiah did some math for me :D Yayyyyyer, Josiah, you rawk me smelly sawks. :D:D:D:D Hahaha.
TODAY!
Whoooooooooo! Had to wake up at 7.30 am this morning cause we were having open house and I was in charge since my best galfran had to transport boats to Kallang for a canoeing marathon. I was supposed to take part cause my team mate was sick but in the end she wanted to take part so tomorrow I'm FREE! Hahahah. Anyways. I overslept 10 mins. Got there. MrPoon was disappointed cause no one showed up early. So yeah. But anyways, it was quite fun. I managed to finish my Science homework. Not my math tho. I didn't understand what Josiah wrote for me. So I was staring at the paper for 7 whole minutes. Then I decided to write letters to my juniors! :D:D:D:D Btw, I love iPhones. You can pop bubble wrap on it! COOLZMZMZMZMZMMM RIGHT LEFT! Hahaha. I want an iPhone now! So now I'm back and no, I haven't started on any of my homework yet. So yeah. Gona do it now. :D BYE GUYS! HAHAHAH.
Lublublubchoo,
CELINE!
P.S. I liek iPhones. (liek is NOT spelt wrongly! :D)
P.P.S. I liek bubble wrap.
P.P.P.S. I have not completed my Chinese holiday assignment.
P.P.P.P.S I die! xD
P.P.P.P.P.S. OMG I REALISED I HAVE CHINESE HOMEWORK AS WELL. OHNOES!
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Here's my signature sentence :D (one of my most favourite-est songs <:)
You're great, great and mighty,
King of Glory,
God of Wonders.
You're great, ancient of days,
Keeper of my heart,
Lover of my soul.
- its "Great and Mighty" by Planetshakers! :D:D:D I lub planetshakers!