Friday, January 2, 2009
first day of school?
by Kylie
at 1:17 PM

YO :D
so how was your first day of school?

I didn't go to school today! :D so awesome! HAHA. SUCKERS, you guys had to go to school. LOL. haha, no lah, kidding. i take that back. but i really didn't go to school today cos i couldn't sleep the whole night then my cold got worse )X so this morning couldn't get up. LOL. hahaha, anyways, still...

I BET YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS OF ME. HAHAHHAHAHA. I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND YOU HAD TO! HAHAHAHHA.
LOL. LOL. LOL.

oh, and celine didn't go to school also because she's sick and still in malaysia. I wonder if Rey is back from china? Haven't heard anything about him ever since he left for china -.-"

alright, i'm going to eat breakfast now, so byebye! :D

ps: SUCKERS! HAHAHAHHAHA
pps: HAHA, no lah, kidding, you're all awesome. ;P