Sunday, January 4, 2009
Hey.
by Rey, great omnisent guy.
at 3:04 PM

Hihi.
Omg that looks wrong.
Nvm.

Hi.
Rey Here.
Bored.
MY first day of school tmr.
Haha.
Sianz.
I hope teacher dun care about my hair.
Abit long.
But I like my hair abit long.
If too long ill just say I go cut in teh afternoon.

I like my cap.
It's cool.
I like black.
Btw Jay, can you tell mehs whn you coming over?
Cos there is P-O-P training like everyday.
So I need to clear one day.
Its the 7th right?

Btw hope your mom gets well soon!
Dare is boring without our Omnicent
leader.
Wait, thats me.
Nvm.
I mean Dare Leader.
Haha.
( I know that was random )


Thx,
Rey.

P.S. YES! I AM OMNICENT!

P.S.S. ITS TEH TRUTH!

P.S.S.S. ILL PROVE IT!

P.S.S.S.S. YOU ALL ARE BREATHING!

P.S.S.S.S.S. HA! TAKE THAT SKEPTICS!