Friday, January 9, 2009
by Amandaaaaa!
at 10:55 PM
at 10:55 PM
I am back:D
Ohyeah, i forgot to say..
I think that today's dg meeting was meaningful;D
I like Rey's house. *pouts*
Luckily, ervin didnt find the weights..
If not... EXERCISE FREAKS COUPLE TWO will appear.
And start exercising :X
HAHAHAHHA. I learnt many things today..
Like 2009 is a year that will have more FUN FUN FUN days:D
Ohyeah!! And god will give us more blessing $.$
hahahhahah.
And i think i will try to invite more people in my school to come:D
HAHAHAH.
And jordan is going to teach me guitar later.
Cause my school teaching also.. later in the year.
So i am going to learn first:D
HAHAHAH See you!
Whatever will be will be
I've learnt to say whatever will be will be.
I've to take the good the bad and breathe.
Cause although we like to know
What lifes got planned.
No one knows if shooting stars will land.