Saturday, January 3, 2009
Oh crap.
by Rey, great omnisent guy.
at 7:53 AM
at 7:53 AM
Heya Guys.
Crap.
I missed the first day of school.
Dang.
And that just sucks.
Just made it back from China.
Quite fun.
Skipping Band today.
Dun give no shit.
too tired.
2 days of no sleep lehs.
Well, not relly no sleep, but sleeping at 4 and waking
up at 6 lar.
And dun say u can go.
Cos I have to sleep at least 8 Hours.
I mean like, wad is this?
One day after the first day of school,
got band.
Like Wth man.
Not going.
Listening to teh conductor's Bullshit,
is hardly a way to start the year.
Ha!
Well enough about cussing band.
China was well, better than expected.
No melamine poisoning.
So ill be going dare.
Ha!
U guys happy now right? haha.
Went skiing and stuff.
Walked up the Great Wall O China.
My knees still hurt.
Ow.
The last day, we had 9 hours of shopping.
GODDAMIT.
At least i bought a nice mesh cap,
which looks like the one Clarisse has.
Except its black.
And bought Black Converse Shoes.
I happy.
We spent 2 hours eating lunch.
3 hours shopping.
1 hour at StarBucks.
another 2 hours shopping.
1 hour eating hot pot.
Mmm~ hotpot.
haha.
Thx,
Rey.
P.S. Are you guys happy im back?
Haha.
P.S.S. Btw not to forget, Happy Belated new year!
P.S.S.S, =D.