Sunday, January 18, 2009
Prata's backside
by DG Admin
at 11:53 PM

Me and Abby overslept today ahahhaa. I went with her to serve at MK. At first not really serve. More like her slave -.- ahahhaha anyway, I gave out stickers to the little kids with my "Sticka Machne" -DAMN CUTE LA!

I lazy blog about everything again of what happen. So here's a copy and paste hahaha.

Went to buy Food Republic to get Prata.

CURSE THAT PRATA!!!!! EVEN THINKING OF IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE PUKING. I WENT TO THE FOOD COURT TO EAT WITH ABBY, THEN SUDDENLY I HAD HEADACHE. Okay enough caps. Then my vision like a bit weird weird. Like got a blind spot at the corner of my eye, like there's shit there or smth. Then had really bad headache. Went to queue for service, headache getting unbearable. Went to sit. Had to vomit. Cannot vomit. I was sitting on the floor. And forced myself to vomit so I felt better. Okay, Abby was perversed and took a video of me puking. Mummy came to find us in the toilet, then went home, while abby went for service.

Slept in the car. Reach home. Puke. Slept. Wake up. Puke. No I am feeling better. No puking tendancies (unless thinkingof prata) or fever. Just the back of my head and temples hurt so badly. Not going to school hahahhaha you suck.


-Krista