Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Ungrateful Bastard.
by Rey, great omnisent guy.
at 7:59 PM
at 7:59 PM
Heys.
Today, was one day when
I lost my temper. ( First time this year!! )
I fought with Thaddeus, from DYDX.
Well mainly I shouted at him whilst kicking stuff.
Cos this week,
he's been hitting me for no logical reason,
AT ALL!
Example:
Yesterday, during band.
I said Hi and asked him something.
He didn't answer and whats more,
hit me with his drumstick. ( drums )
I didn't retaliate.
This morning,
he punched me, first thing in the morning.
And yet again, I didn't retaliate.
So during recess,
AGAIN,
for no good reason.
He threw a bottle cap at my face.
And he threw it like less than a metere away.
So it hurt like shit.
Then he knew it hurt ALOT,
and he didn't even apologise.
So then I snapped la.
I kicked the chair.
Spewed vulgarities.
And insulted his being in NA.
Then I walked off.
If he want a punching bag,
get a new one.
All I was trying to do, was to be a friend,
to a guy who was in my church and CCA.
But if he doesn't appretiate my patience
with him, he should go find a new friend.
Now during dare, ill sit on a separate table to him.
If you guys prefer him, go ahead.
Cos im not talking or as matter of fact not gonna be near
that ungrateful bastard of a friend.
Im not even going to seat within 5 seats of him.
I deleted him from my contacts.
This one is bitin back. >: /
Thx,
Rey.