Monday, February 2, 2009
lalala blablalba hahaha hohoho hehehe rarara bababa
by DG Admin
at 3:59 PM
at 3:59 PM
HAHA whatever Jordan -.- I bet that phrase came out randomly like your stupid weird weird brain. Hahahahha. And in case you didn't know, I am slimmer then you. And I don't own a basketball, I own a volleyball.
And it should be,
Jordan the obese, Owns a rugby ball.
HAHAHHAHA
(omg I was pressing enter after every sentence just now... WHY IS THIZ HAPPENING TO ME!!)
(I think abby's old form 'possessed' me.. : O Somebody pray for meeeeee)
Anyway, I have no school today, so while you guys are in school working your buttz off I was at home sleeping! Hahahahh! Isn't that the awesomestzxzz? AWESOME RIGHT!!! :))
I am going running later with my doggy ;ater and then go for tution ^^ I have wasted my whole morning and afternoon tearing ads from mags to paste on my wall hahaha. How sianing.
*OMG DARE SENT THE MEET THE PARENTS SESSION THING TO MY MAID, AND SPELT HER NAME WRONGLY!! AHAHAHHAHhAHA! I think it;s cos I put her as my guardian on the EJ4 form, because my parent's weren't in singapore. HAHA. What does guardian mean... *
I am so bored. I don't have anything to do. And I don't want to go school tomorrow. I got english test.... but I must. Sigh, so depressing.
K baiiiiiiii!
Krista~~~