Sunday, February 22, 2009
Psalms 91
by Kylie
at 5:41 PM

To be honest, I've never ever read Psalms 91 before until just now. Decided to read it because when Darlene Zschech shared it during Praise and Worship today it really touched my heart. The whole thing was so meaningful. The songs too! Especially the song "This is Our God"

This is Our God




Your grace is enough
More than i need
At your word I will believe
I wait for you
Draw near again
Let your spirit make me new

And I will fall at your feet
I will fall at your feet
And I will worship you here

Your presence in me
Jesus light the way
By the power of your word
I am restored,I am redeemed
By your spirit I am free

And I will fall at your feet
I will fall at your feet
And I will worship you here


Freely you gave it all for us
Surrendered your life
Upon that cross
Great is the Love
Poured out for all
This is our God

Lifted on high
From death to life
Forever our God is Glorified
Servant and King
Rescued the world
This is our God

And I will fall at your feet
I will fall at your feet
And I will worship you here

And I will fall at your feet
I will fall at your feet
And I will worship you here

Freely you gave it all for us
Surrendered your life
Upon that cross
Great is the Love
Poured out for all
This is our God

Lifted on high
From death to life
Forever our God is Glorified
Servant and King

Rescued the world
This is our God


I liked the song You'll Come too. Especially the part that goes:
Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
Christ is revealed



You'll Come




[REPRISE]
Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
Christ is near/here

I have decided,
I have resolved,
To wait upon you Lord.
My Rock and Redeemer
Shield and Reward
l wait upon You Lord.

[CHORUS]
As surely as the sun will rise
You'll come to us
Certain as the dawn appears

You'll come,
Let Your glory fall
as You respond to us.

Spirit rain
Flood into our thirsty hearts again

You'll come,
You'll come.

We are not shaken,
We are not moved,
We wait upon You Lord.
Mighty Deliverer,
Our Triumphant and Truth,
We wait upon you Lord.

[CHORUS]
Surely as the sun will rise
You'll come to us
Certain as your word endures.

You'll come,
Let Your glory fall
as You respond to us.

Spirit rain
Flood into our thirsty hearts again

You'll come,
You'll come.

[REPRISE]
Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
Christ is revealed.