Saturday, February 7, 2009
pulling out teeth
by Amandaaaaa!
at 10:06 PM

hello everyone! How was dare?
I am super sorry i couldnt go D:
Plucked out two of my teeth! :O
HAHAH It was kinda funn... in a way!
Okay lets start with the details, shall we?
I went into the room, there was an ANGMOR guy dentist there.
He asked me if i was scared, i was like teeny weeny bit.
Then i got onto the chair, the nurses prepared everything.
He first put a cream on my gums, to numb my teeth alittle for the injection.
The injection was okay.. HAHAH.
Waited for awhile for the numbness to come.
Then he used something to make the teeth shaky..
Then he used something BIG to pull it out.
The bottom one came out easily..
But the top was he had to pull it out hard.. kinda freaky :O
My mother kept closing her eyes!! HAHA. Then it was over! :D
after that, my mother wanted to buy stuff.
I kept slapping my jaws, pinching them and scratching them..
And i kept laughing as i couldnt feel a thing and its weird. HAH.
Awhile later, the numbness on my top jaw went... and it hurt. But not alot.
Then the numbness on my bottom jaw went.... and both of them hurt.. ALOT.
When i couldnt stand it anymore, i ate painkillers.
I still hurt, so i went and laid on my bed. Soon, i was asleep! HAH.
After i woke up, the pain was gone!!! yeahhh!!
I went to Tampinies Mall with my mother still.. HAH.
Ate in KFC somemore! HAHA. It did not hurt so it was still okay.
Can eat normally, but it is kinda weird. The food kept "hiding" in the "holes"
HAHHAAHHAH!
But overall its okay.
I hope tomorrow doesnt hurt! ):