Sunday, February 8, 2009
singing in the shower
by Kylie
at 11:35 PM
at 11:35 PM
HELLOHELLOHELLO
krista should be able to tag now already.
anyway, you know the church has been singing a couple of new songs nowadays :D and you know the song that we sang today is like, stuck in my head now because we've been singing is so often, it's the "Name Above All Names" that songggg : D
Just as I am, I come before You
With no pretence, I draw near
You made a way, through the cross
My redemption's secured, my saviour
If not for your grace,
How can I stand?
To worship you with,
my heart & my strength
Yours is the name above all names
Every knee shall bow every tongue proclaim
Yours is the name I live to praise
Jesus, worthy is your name
Jesus, worthy is your name
Name Above All Names
Name Above All Names
the lyrics may not be correct cos it's based on my memory. HAHA
goodnight people, love you all and i can't wait to see you guys at DG meeting! : D