Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Update
by Jay
at 12:09 AM

Hello My Beloveds,

I finished my assignment today (amidst loads of pain) and so I decided to blog since I haven't done so in some time. For those who want to know, I'm actually feeling much better and I should (or rather will) be well by Friday to make it for DG.

Well, I realise that we need to really get our hoodie going, so give me an update and lets try and get it done by this month okay? If not we'll never get it done.

On a different note, I want the whole DG to read a particular book of the bible every month. For starters, I want u guys/gals to read the book of Luke. There is a reason for this and u won't be able to carry on to the next book we're gonna read until u read Luke (and no, the next book isn't John, Jordan...).

Read the book and start discussing and asking questions. Its gonna be fun, trust me. Why would I tell u to do something I would not do? Dumb right? So get started. We're going on a ride this year and we're gonna enjoy it. Amen?

I just want all of you to know that all of you are special to me in your own way. And I really mean that. I will start to speak indvidually to all of you when I get the chance. So dun get jealous and ask how come I didn't speak to you. Everyone will get a chance ok? Just not all at the same time. Everyone is equal in my eyes and everyone has an equal priority with me.

I just can't wait to see all of you this Fri at Rey's place. So make sure you come okay? Laterz!