Friday, March 13, 2009
by Amandaaaaa!
at 4:16 PM
at 4:16 PM
hello:D I have lots of things to say.
Here it goes.
Firstly, i find that i am not blogging as much as last time. HAHA. ohwells.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?
I am not going for DG meeting D:
You know why?
My mother like sort of DONT ALLOW me to go to DG meeting.
Cause its like i have tution the next morning and she is afraid i am really tired.
Well, i think that even though she is really concerned about me,
I STILL WANT TO GO TO DG MEETING D;
So yah, for now, i cant go D:
D: Hope you guys have fun there(:
Tell me all about it.
These days, i have seriously a bad problem.
Well, you guys may think i am fussing over small stuff,
But it is really important to me okay?
I found out that these days, i keep losing my things.
I dont know if it got stolen or i just dropped it or something.
I lost many of my caps(which were expensive). those really nice type.
I got a big scolding. And on top of it, i spend many hours worrying and finding it.
And i lost my ANTIBIOTICS. Which costs a BOMB.
Didnt dare to tell my mom. She will scream at me.
Well, i cant say i am from a really rich family(like jordan-.- even though we are cousins)
So wasting money its like alot to me as i understand how my parents work hard for it.
NOW I LOST MY BROTHER'S CLOTHES.
That i used for drama.
Well, its not entirely about paying them back and stuff.
The problem is that it made me look asif i am the person who loses EVERYTHING.
The worry it caused me, the anxiousness in me.
It all adds up and up and up.
And its like i dont know why i keep on losing things.
I am sick and tired of it.
I dont want to lose anymore items.
But i just kept doing it.
Its either they were stolen or i dont know where i put it.
BUT WHO WILL STEAL ANTIBIOTICS YOU TELL ME?
lol.
But idk whats wrong with me.
I kept praying to god, but it feels like he is not replying.
And i will think negative stuff.
GAH. i dont know whatta do.
Just mixed up. extremely.
I dont know whats wrong with me.
okay, i feel kinda weird talking about this (not very)small matter.
But it is distracting me from doing what i should do okay?
Its super irratating.
AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OKAY?