Saturday, March 14, 2009
Praise you in this storm.
by DG Admin
at 10:16 PM
at 10:16 PM
Hi guys, I got a 'testimony' for you.
K today choir, had the syf audition. I was very very very scared 'cause I had quite a bad sore throat=cannot sing properly(in case you didn't know). (I wanted to ask Nisha to help me pray about it during DG but she left for the busstop alrd. Sad face.)So I took a lot of stuff to 'cure' my throat. (Got this bee proporlis[sp] thing,and it turns out i'm like allergic to it -.- ) And I prayed alot. In the morning abby ask me to pray over healing to my throat with annoiting oil. But I was at the bus stop waiting for stupid bus 12 which to 20 min to come send me to school argh=no annointing oil. So i just prayed really hard.
First round of auditions.
I failed. Very scary. My legs were shaking. Can die man the experience. I felt like crying.. K so practice practice.
Before choir ended, he audtion again.
I was praying before we had to sing. And my friend told me not to worry 'cause i am a christian and should trust God. Haha. (she is catholic)
Auditioned. And my whole group passed!!!!! I was so happy. I was so relieved. I was so tired. I was so overwhelmed. I was so happy. (Did i mention tht alrd..)
After choir I suddenly remebered that I forgot to thank god. :( I felt so bad plz... So I thanked him like crazy. Thank Him that he'd heard my prayers and answered it. Thank Him that he twisted my trial into a testimony. Thank Him that he was there when I needed him. Thank Him that he blessed me so much. Yes, you get my point.
And all my frieds got into, so praise the Lord, because I asked him to bless my friends too!
K amen. Thanks. Thank you God for being there beside me. : )
K jordan when I read your post I almost cry omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg. Cheer up, at least you know that your DADDYS luv you. : ) yes, no, right, left?
Amanda, Don't worry I have been losing alot of stuff recently too. Sad face sad face sad face :( :( :( :( :( Just pray over your things. Annoint ALLL you things. Ahahaha. And pray tht you won't lose them, BECAUSE God is gna protect it. He WILL protect it, in jesus name. Just like how he is protecting all 0f us everyday.
Rey, before you go to your parents and break the news, make sure they happy first orh. Make sure they;re having a good ol' day. ahahah. Then PRAY. God is gna be there beside you, he will make sure that nothing bad will happen, in jesus name *and all the children say: AMEN.*
K I feel super inspired right now. AND. I. DON'T. KNOW. WHY!! HAHAHA. I think krista having good day today.
I am so excited for cambodia. Can you guyz help me pray that no one cuts my hand for my camera, and that it won't get lost/stolen?!?! Omg thanks luv you guyzzzzzz!!!
I AM KRISTA