Tuesday, April 7, 2009
happy birthday :)
by Kylie
at 12:00 AM

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
JASPER LAI


God Bless, I pray for peace, strength, wisdom, understanding & His protection to be over you :)

I pray for his face to shine over you.

May you be blessed with abundance of favour and joy for all the days of your life ;)

Though I got to know you (better) this year only, but still, Happy Birthday ;) you've really been quite a blessing to me too! :) In fact, everyone in my life is a blessing to me! :D hee.

we all love you bro, don't ever forget that. Have a blessed birthday. :)

with love,
kylie.


ps: obviously i wrote this before i went offline and this is/was a scheduled post. ha. it's the thought that counts right! :)
pps: i love you all brother and sisters
ppps: i sound so... omg, ha.
pppps: nitez people, i love you all a lot, i really do. Every single one of you.
ppppps: i pray this doesn't screw up the page, if it does i'll fix it tmr when i'm in school kay! :)