Saturday, May 16, 2009
:)
by CELINE
at 7:31 PM

Haey my dearest friends :)

I am so happy you guys got a cake for me, seriously. I thought it was only for Ervin. I really love you guys truckloads! Many many thanks :) Wahahah. Btw, the cake was awesome, thanks Kylie! :)

Oh I really need to tell you guys something.

You know, I have changed a lot since I started attending DARE. For the better of course! :) Hahaha. I used to have attitude problems at home and I would often argue with my parents and my older sister over small matters. I also had an addiction to an online game. I used to make my momma cry out of worry and heartache because of the way I acted. I even had thoughts of running away from home and suicide. In other words, I was a rebellious tween. I was quite wild, but that was maybe because I used to mix with the wrong company in primary school. Yup, quite surprising ain't it? Thank God that dark "phase" was over after I got to know you guys and my life as changed entirely. It really made me open up my eyes and look at God properly. I never knew how powerful God's and Jesus' love was for me. I never knew that they were always there for me. I began to attend church more and more often as I was curious to know more about God. The way I treat my family now is so different from when I did two years ago. I treasure them a lot! Even my momma says I have changed. So many things have happened to me for the past year up till now. The way my life changed was like flipping a coin to the other side - the total opposite. The saying goes, the grass is greener on the other side. And I completely agree.  Thanks guys. You are like family to me. I love you all many many manyyyy :)