Monday, May 25, 2009

by DG Admin
at 9:09 PM

HiHI.

Ytd in th car after service, i kindly told my dad there was mid week service this week. And he started nagging and saying," WHY ARE YOU EVEN GOING FOR MID WEEK?! IT'S A WEEKDAY! NEXT DAY GOT SCHOOL!! YOU DON'T NEED TO STUDY ARH?!?!?!" So I can't go for mid week now. I'm gna try asking on tues. So pls pray that i can go!! COS I REALLY WNA WNA WNA!!! D:

AND YOU KNOW TODAY, MY STUPID SCIENCE TEACHER!!!!! I was sms-ing in class then he ask me keep my phone. So i just keep la. THEN HE SUDDENLY COME BEHIND ME AND PULL MY CHAIR AWAY. AND OBVIOUSLY I FELL ON THE FLOOR. I WAS SITTING ON THE EDGE OF MY CHAIR SOMEMORE. I never even do anything to him lor!!! AND i was like on the floor crying + laughing (I LAUGH WHEN I'M IN PAIN RMB!!!!!) and stupid teacher just standing over there laughing. Walao. Super pissed off.

And he didn't even like say sorry right then and there. He walk around the class then i was sitting there fuming like crazy. And those that saw wat happen were like in shock. And my friend beside me kept saying," OMG HOW CAN HE DO THAT?!" Haha. He then he came over and 'sarcastically'(to me)," Sorry krrissstaaaa. Are youu okayyyy?" PEKCEK MAN.Then i just stare at him and give him attitude. And when he laugh i snapped at him and said," it's not funny." HAHAHA.

And after he class when he said class stand, I just stood up and walked out of class. (Last period) *&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^% RIGHT THE STUPID TEACHER!!!!! D: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<


KRISTA