Friday, May 15, 2009
I have grown in your presence.
by Amandaaaaa!
at 10:33 PM
at 10:33 PM
daddy god,
i believed i have grown in your presence.
I have grown to be more wiser, more understanding and even more believing in you these days.
I used to keep losing things, and the more i lose, the more i lost faith in you.
But you still didnt give me up, and tired to bring me closer to you.
Now, my faith for you increased and i am not losing things anymore.
You gave me courage to do things i didnt dared to do.
You helped me to overcome my fear in exams.
You helped me to pass my exams better than last time even though i was not confident that i will get good marks.
You helped me to grow closer to my family and not argue with them that much.
You lead me to help others, like Anne Marie, and putting words into my mouth so that she will not be discouraged when she got poor marks for her exams.
You make me more righteous in your name
.And thats not all.
But what i want to say is THANK YOU daddy god.
And THANK YOU once again for all the things you have done.
I appreciate it.
-Amanda