Friday, May 1, 2009
kylie is very happy : D
by Kylie
at 12:55 AM
at 12:55 AM
hehe, some my primary school friends remember me! yay! :D heheheheh, even those who weren't all that close to me, yay. i'm so happy to see their text messages. yayyayyay.
My King
The heaven stood still at Calvary's Hill
You shed your blood as my ransom price
You took my pain, my sin and disgrace
Upon the cross where you became
The lamb that was slain
Now risen you reign
You are my king
Your praises I sing
Your love has rescued me from the grave
I lift up your name
Declare it again
You are forever worthy Lord
Your Blood (I'm not so sure of the title actually)
Verse 1
At the cross you bore
my frailty and shame
You who knew no sin consumed God's wrath for man
Chorus
But because of your blood
and your finished work
There is therefore now no condemnation
Verse 2
At the cross you wept
the God of heaven veiled his face
So that I could rest in your righteousness and grace
*Chorus & some other verses follow on I think, i can't remember actually*
As usual, the lyrics are based on my memory so yeah...
HAHA.