at 1:08 AM
You know, like instead of hell-o, heaven-o?
Tsk, never mind..
Anyway, precious beloveds, I decided to drop in and send a little note to everyone since I haven't blogged in ages (not that I haven't been reading). In any case, I wanna applaud the efforts of everyone who has done their part in updating the DG msg on the blog. It is not an easy task but almost everyone of you at one point or another has done this without me telling you to do so. This proves to me that I was right, that I have a DG of leaders. Some more so than others, but all leaders nonetheless.
I also wanna applaud the honesty of all of you with regards to being honest about yourself and the problems that you have on the blog. I know it is not easy to be vulnerable on the blog, but we're all family here and I'm happy to see everyone helping each other out. All of you are such a blessing to me, and all of you are turning out just the way God showed it to me a year and a half ago.
On a more personal note, I have been doing pleasantly well in school, of late. My grades has taken an upward trend and I know I have only God to thank. I finished my 1st paper on Thurs afternoon and I have another one on Saturday, which is why I'm still up, studying for it. I came out of the exam hall and all my friends had black faces. I thought the paper was tough, but it was manageable but no one else thought so. Whats the most amazing part is that I had missed most of my classes for this subject cause I would be at DG while all of my friends went for almost every single class (classes are on friday evenings). I know that while I was serving my Maker, He was watching over me, making sure that I didn't stumble along the way. Reminds me of Psalm 91...
9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-
10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."
PS: Anyone found out what Christianity was first called yet? Read Acts :)
PSS: But seriously, who needs nuts?