Tuesday, June 16, 2009
the enemy's been defeated!
by abby☆
at 10:21 AM



herro!
i haven't blogged in a VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME.

HAHAHAHAHA
Krista's Prince (not so) Charming, comes galloping trotting in a BIG FAT BLACK PIG.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
how amusing.

okays
so...
I'm gonna meet krista soon. maybe not so soon. but later.

I'm procrastinating on blogging about camp, or at least giving my reflections.
so next time.
maybe tmr

hmm, what should i say.
oh yes.
something i really think needs to be controlled.

Playing a fool during services. Dare and Main services included.
i have noticed that some of you have a tendency of getting distracted really easily. just by the littlest things.
and as a result of that, you guys make NOISE. (eg. laughing)
I'm not saying it's wrong. but just laugh at the right time. (eg. after the preacher just said a joke of something funny)
just imagine, you're on stage. you're preaching, and this group of people just keep laughing/giggling. it does get irritating at times.
AND, I'm also not saying i don't do that. i do, sometimes.
i think the people around also do get annoyed. how do they pay attention when you constantly have these people beside you giggling all the time.
so i really hope, as a DG, we can just have abit more self control, just pay attention do the preacher. trust me, you won't lose ANYTHING by just sitting there, and giving your 110% attention to the preacher, instead you will receive something.
if someone beside you is making unnecessary noise, just tell them to "shhhh". I'm sure they will respect that you have that hungry to want to hear God's word and they WILL keep quiet.
even if the person beside you (who is talking to you) is Brad Pitt, do you think his words can ever be more important than out Daddy God's word? of course not. and of course our friend's are important, they are the ones who will help us go through the obstacles that appear through our journey in life, but there's always a right place for certain things.

so yeah, i think all of us would appreciate Self Control within the DG.
and maybe the other DGs will be impacted by our Hunger for Daddy's word, they too will be quiet during service.

won't that be awesome.

so yeahh
that's about all i have to say.
I'm not pinpointing this to anyone.
this is to the WHOLE DG.
all of us have our moments where we do get distracted. by our phones or friends.
so yeahh...
we shall see how it goes this coming DARE service yeah?

OKAYS
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!
MUACKZXZZXZX

I MANY MANY ALL OF YOU