Sunday, June 21, 2009
happy jay day
by Kylie
at 3:48 PM

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY JAY :D

thank you for being such an awesome spiritual daddy.thank you for being such a blessing in every single one of our lives. thank you for helping us, and guiding us in our walk with God. thank you for always looking out for every single one of us :D

thank you for everything you've done for us :D

I thank God too for providing us with such an anointed leader, and I pray that His favour, love and protection will surround you always. I pray that God will bless you in every corner of your life. I pray for His face to continue to shine upon you and that God's mighty hand will continue to work wonders and miracles in your life :D I pray that God will continue to work through you to touch every single one of our lives. And I pray for success in every area of your life and for God given wisdom and understanding in your life. I pray and thank God for everything !

Amen.