Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Dare God Talent
by DG Admin
at 11:12 AM
at 11:12 AM
hey.
as some of you may know, we didnt make it for DGT. shocked me too. i was thinking, why could they say no... how could they say no...
but i heared the awesome voice of God, for the (i think) first time in my life alone, He said,
"Son, it doesn't matter how flashy your things are, how many people are in the band. because you all know that when you first came together, I put a mindset in all of you. to worship Me, not for publicity. I gave you all your talents and your voices just to open up and know that I'm very real and I'm alive in all of you, and I love you with all My heart. Don't fret over this, I have brought this band together to bring you to new heights to make My name known. I want you to keep shooting, and not give up at one failure, for it is a test."
how awesome is that. and i can say to you all that i didnt think that up. (i have no reason to)
well. thats all there is for me
-Jordan