Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Don't Give Up
by Jay
at 4:02 PM

I thought I would share with all of you something that I learnt when I was about your age. It was about the great American President Abraham Lincoln (Who enacted the bill for the freedom of the african american slaves). I know how all of you are really sore at not making it through (to be honest, even I was surprised). But you know what was important? What was important was that u guys finally got together to practice. These are just the stepping stones to success. Here, I have listed out the steps the great president had to take before making it as a president, and a wildly popular one at that.

A common list of the failures of Abraham Lincoln (along with a few successes) is:

Look at all the red marks in his life; nervous breakdowns, childhood sweetheart died, defeated numerous times.. but one thing never changed.. he NEVER gave up.
So who knows, your next success might be just round the corner.. but you will never know will you, if u just give up?

Are there any bible stories u can remember where the character failed before seeing success or suffered before the blessing came? Post it up and lets see how many there are..