Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Help me out in this.
by Amandaaaaa!
at 9:37 PM
at 9:37 PM
Hey everyone! I am back again.
Well, this person called randomstranger who tagged in my blog these days is interested to know about God. I tried to tell him or her whatever about God the best that i could, including the help of the bible and pastor's previous sermons notes(: But this question really stumped me. I can't seem to answer it... i tried but i think i am not succeeding. And i also am curious to know what is the answer :D help me?
Lets start from the part where the problems began...
RandomStranger: But what makes you sure he is with you? and how does him being without make you unafraid of difficulties?
Amanda :D: randomstranger. He is always with you. I can feel his presence. Because he will help me to overcome them. He put difficulties in your life so you will learn and growcloser to him. (:
RandomStranger: How?
Amanda :D: because he is god. the perfect god who created the world, you and me(:
RandomStranger: i asked how not why.
Amanda :D: randomstranger. He is god, he can do all sorts of thing. i dont know how. why don't you ask god?
RandomStranger: why dont you help me ask him. im not getting a reply from god
Amanda :D: randomstranger. sometimes we don't think we get a reply from him. sometimes we need to go to the church to get an answer... he wants you to have a hunger for his word(:
RandomStranger: your just avoiding the question aren't you?
Amanda :D: randomstranger. well, i can't be perfect can i? Neither i am a pastor... i don't know the answer. I shall ask my teacher and see what he says, i am also interested about the answer too:D
How does God do miracles to us? this may seem an easy question but i suddenly can't think of anything now...