Monday, August 17, 2009
ah...
by DG Admin
at 10:38 PM

I tried blogger on IE and its working quite well...
so, I shall post the DARE notes which I took down...

15-08-2009

I have wisdom because Jesus lives in me and He is my wisdom.
We are not like the world!

Psalsm 91:1
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under that shadow of the Almighty. They mercy Seat.

Jesus is without spot or blemish.
So I am without them too.

When Jesus offered Himself at the cross,
By 1 man's sacrifice,
He paid the full price which was
PERFECT and COMPLETE

God is with me and FOR me!

If God is FOR me, WHO can be AGAINST me?!

There is POWER in God's word!

NOTHING, no evil, can touch me for I am PROTECTED by Psalms 91
No evil shall befall me.
No destruction will come near me.

God will set me on high for I have known His name.

God ->

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him.

I will be with him in trouble.

I will deliver him and honour him.

With LONG LIFE I will satisfy him and

I will show him my Salvation.

My Jesus.


God will always provide for me
My prayers are prayers of perfection because they are based on Jesus' perfection.
When we pray


In Jesus name Amen


We are saying that ALL His promises are YES and AMEN .
My prayers arae fragrant to God.

Prayers also include praise and worship
It is communication with God.

I stand between the living and the dead.
My prayers are POWERFUL

When you pray prayers and look at how big God is and not how small you are, your prayers will be answered.



Thats all I got.
Have fun.
Bye

END

By/From,
Jasper