Thursday, September 17, 2009
Sharing on Daily Devo. 17/9/09
by Richard Kwek
at 11:20 AM

Hi guys! (:
This is one of the first times (or is it the first time?) I'm posting here. I know I'm DYDX, but hey, we're family right?
Anyway, I've just read the daily devotional for today @ the New Creation Church website today. Although it is a message frequently preached to us by both Pastor Prince and Ben, I just felt God telling me to share this on this blog.
The message title is "You are Perfect in God's Eyes" and it really made me feel secure and exhilarated in our Daddy God. The message revolved around the fact that Jesus' death on the cross for us has led to us being righteous in our Daddy. Pastor Prince once said that God is BOTH Holy(Just) and Merciful(Forgiving). He would punish sins and yet at the same time, he looks upon his children with compassion and love. Previously (before the law had been passed), God blessed his children(E.g Abraham) PURELY because of his mercy and favour. They did not deserve this; they were full of sin, and God blessed them. They STILL had to pay the wages of sin: Death. However, after Christ's death, we are able to be blessed NOT ONLY because God has mercy on us; we are also being blessed because WE DESERVE IT. Now, you must be thinking: "Wow! Are you trying to tell me that we are blessed despite our sins? How can we be deserving when our sins are so obvious and predominant in our lives?"
Why are we deserving? It is because of the Blood of Jesus. I remember that a long time ago, Pastor Prince showed us the tabernacle. When blood was smeared on the tabernacle, God would NOT see the high priest's sins. That was the blood of animals. Jesus' blood is worth much more, and therefore in Daddy God's eyes, our sins are NOT PRESENT. We deserve the blessing. It is not something that our Daddy gives when he feels like it. It is something HE MUST GIVE US because of Jesus who died for us. So don't be afraid or condemned when we are in front of God; stand happily with Daddy and believe he views you as his prefect little child. Regarding death, although some believer do die physically, they are automatically transported to heaven and given ETERNAL LIFE. How much better is this? (:
I don't pretend that whatever I'm sharing here is flawless, if there is any inconsistency or discrepancy, feel free to tell me (:

Really wish you guys a blessed week!

Love,
Richard.