Saturday, October 3, 2009
Notes...
by DG Admin
at 10:05 PM

DARE Service 3/10/2009
Pastor Ben

The devil was a worship leader
but he fell because of arrogance

Jesus defeated the devil with humility

Let he who boast, boast in the Lord

God's grace is always flowing towards me!

You young people, submit to your elders(leaders).

"God resist the proud, but gives grace to the humble
Therefore humble yourselves under that mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time"


If there is a chance to submit, it is an opportunity for God to release grace in my life.

1 Peter 5:7 (the message version)
"Live carefree before God; he is most careful with you."


Stressing blocks God's grace from flowing into your life

"God, I've done my best, YOU do the rest!"


When I cast my cares on God, grace flows!

Don't worry about your body, it will only make it worse.
In God's timing, everything will be alright!

If God can feed those birds, who don't work, how much more will He feed me???

DON'T WORRY

Start thanking God for He cares for you!
Cast your cares upon Him!

Thank God ALWAYS!
Even when I have nothing.
Thank Him that I am right with Him, that I am His child.

Don't worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry for itself.

Live in the now. Live each day on its own.

Go to God.

Phillippians 4:6
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be known to God


Grace is getting what I don't deserve.

God's
Riches
At
Christ's
Expense

God has forgiven me of all my sins!

Don't make begging prayers


Don't live careful or careless.
Live carefree.

Have fun.
Bye

-Bob